1. Has the right hon. the Prime Minister, received the departmental report of the investigation regarding Beauharnois which he mentioned at the special session as having been undertaken by him?
2. If such a report has been received, will he table it?
3. Have plans for remedial works of the Beauharnois development been filed and approved by the government?
4. Are the plans under which the Beauharnois development is now being proceeded with the same plans which were approved by order in council, P.C. 422, dated May 8, 1929?
5. If the present plans are not the same as above approved, have they been approved, and if so, how and when?
6. If any change has been made in these plans, what are the changes and why were such changes made?
7. Has the program of construction provided for in condition No. 12 of the order in council No. P.C. 422 of March 8, 1929, been submitted and approved by the minister?
8. If so submitted and approved, will the government table a copy?
9. If not submitted and approved, when will the government require its submission?
10. Have the engineer or engineers referred to in condition No. 14 of the said order in council been appointed by the government, if so. when and what are their names, what are their duties in respect to: (a) the canal; (b) works to be constructed in the St. Lawrence river ?
11. Why were fixed spans permitted as set out in condition No. 10 of said order in council if the canal is to be used for navigation purposes?
12. (a) Has the province of Quebec executed and the Dominion government accepted the agreement referred to in condition No. 24; (b) if this agreement has been executed and accepted, will the government table a copy?
13. (a) Have the plan and detailed construction provided for in condition No. 11 of said order in council been submitted and approved of by the minister; (b) if so approved, will the government table a copy?
14. Will the government procure from the Beauharnois Power Corporation Limited (a Dominion company) and table the list of shareholders of said corporation?
Subtopic: BEAUHARNOIS LIGHT, HEAT AND POWER COMANY, LIMITED