1. What parties acted as technical advisers to the tariff board in connection with the revision of the iron and steel duties?
2. How many days were such advisers m attendance and on what dates?
3. What were their qualifications for the position?
4. How many and who of them were actively
engaged in the iron and steel trade when appointed? . , , ,
5. What remuneration was paid to each ot said advisers?
6. Are they still connected with said board or when did their connection cease?
Subtopic: TECHNICAL ADVISERS TO THE TARIFF BOARD