1. Did the government buy a boat in connection with the scallop fishing at Alberton, Prince Edward Island?
2. If so, who was the owner of this boat?
3. If not, was a boat rented from any person in Alberton?
4. What rent or hire was paid for the boat, and to whom?
5. How many of a crew were on this boat?
6. What are the names, addresses and salaries of the crew?
7. How many scallop beds were found or located?
8. Where are the beds located?
9. Where is the boat which the government bought or rented, at the present time?
Subtopic: SCALLOP FISHING-ALBERTON, P.E.I.