1. What amount of raw wool, in ponuds, was imported into Canada from Australia, during the calendar years 1927, 1928 and 1929?
2. What amount from New Zealand during the same period?
3. What was the amount, in pounds, of raw wool retained in Canada, both domestic and imported, during years 1927, 1928 and 1929?
4. What was the value of woollen yarns imported into Canada during the calendar years 1927, 1928 and 1929?
5. What portion of these imports came from Great Britain and what portion direct from mid-European countries?
6. What amount of shipments of woollen yarns imported into Canada from England originated in mid-European countries?
Subtopic: WOOL AND WOOLLEN YARN IMPORTATIONS