1. Is L. A. Giroux, Liberal member of the legislature of Alberta, now in the employ of
the Dominion government as legal officer in connection with the revision of the game ordinances of Yukon territory or in any capacity ?
2. If so, in what capacity and at what rate of pay?
3. If not, when did said Giroux cease to be in the employ of the Dominion government?
4. Referring to the question as to the cost of the trip of L. A. Giroux, Liberal member of the legislature of Alberta, to Yukon in 1929, the same to show amounts of remuneration, travelling expenses, cost of airplanes, respectively, and the reply of the Minister of the Interior on March 10, 1930: (a) $3,791; (b) $3,150; (c) $641, how is the item $641 made up and what does it mean?
5. What amount was paid out by the government for airplane transportation on said expedition ?
6. What amount was so paid for the airplane transportation of said Giroux?
7. Between what points was said Giroux transported by airplanes, at government
Subtopic: MR. L. A. GIROUX