1. Was any lumber purchased from M. N. Cummings, Westboro, Ontario, by any department of the government, during the fiscal years 1927, 1928, and 1929?
2. If so, what quantity during each of the said years, and at what price?
3. How much of the said lumber was purchased by tender and how much otherwise?
4. Were any other materials purchased from the said M. N. Cummings by any department of the government during the said years?
5. If so, what materials, at what total cost, and during what years?
Subtopic: LUMBER PURCHASES FROM M. N. CUMMINGS, WESTBORO