1. Has the government of Canada since the first day of January, 1927, ordered from Canadian Vickers Limited, or any other firm, two dipper dredges?
2. If so, on what date and for what price?
3. Were the two dipper dredges delivered?
4. If so, on what date, and were distinguishing numbers given to such dredges?
5. If so, what were the numbers?
6. What department of the public service ordered the dredges?
7. To what department were they delivered?
8. Have the two dredges been registered under the provisions of the Merchant Shipping Act? '
9. If so, at what port and under what numbers?
10. Has the government rented either or both said dredges?
Questions as Orders }or Returns
11. If so, by ivhat department were such dredge or dredges leased or rented?
12. To whom were such dredge or dredges rented?
13. On what date, for what rental, and for what period of time?
14. Does the government still own the said dredges or either of them?
Subtopic: PURCHASE OF DIPPER DREDGES