1. Referring to the question as to in what capacity L. A. Giroux, Liberal member of the legislature of Alberta, was sent to Yukon, and the reply thereto of the Minister of the Interior as reported in Hansard of March 10, 1930, that said Giroux accompanied the Director of Northwest territories and Yukon Branch, as legal officer in connection with proposed revision of Northwest territories ordinances, game regulations and other matters relative to administration in the north, what are the ''other matters relative to administration in the north," so referred to?
2. How many legal officers, legal advisers, solicitors, counsel, law' officers and legal persons are employed in the Department of the Interior ?
3. Who is Commissioner of the Northwest territories?
4. Who is deputy commissioner?
5. Who are the councillors of Northwest territories?
Subtopic: L. A. GIROUX