1. Has ithe government purchased, leased, optioned or secured control of property in or near St. Hubert, east of Montreal, for the purposes of an airfield?
2. What is the acreage of said airfield?
3. What are its dimensions?
4. What was the purchase price or rental value?
5. What buildings were on the property at time of purchase?
6. What buildings are now on the property?
7. What was the cost of said buildings and the purpose thereof?
8. Has a dirigible air mast or tower been erected, and at what cost?
9. What area of 'land is reserved or to be used for dirigible purposes?
10. Are private airplane companies privileged to use the field, and if so, what portion thereof and on what conditions?
Subtopic: ST. HUBERT, QUE., AIRPORT