Department of Agriculture:
2. J. J. Johnston, $47.55-prosecuting on account of infraction of egg regulations; Geo. J. Tweedy, $41.85-services re search of title, etc., of Fitzgerald property.
Department of National Revenue:
Customs and Excise Division $1,528 45
Income Tax division 35 86
Total $1,562 31
2. S. S. Hessian, Montague, P.E.I.; Saunders & Campbell, Summerside, P.E.I.; G. S. Inman, Charlottetown, P.E.I.; A. C. Saunders, Summerside, P.E.I.; McKinnon & McNeill, Charlottetown, P.E.I.; N. McLeod, Summerside, P.E.I. Professional services in each case. Bell and Tanton, Summerside, P.E.I., for services in connection with collection of Income Taxes.
Department of Marine and Fisheries:
1 and 2. $20 paid to Heath Strong, K.C., re prosecution of Vernon Boyles for violation of fishery laws.
Department of Public Works:
2. G. S. Inman, Charlottetown, legal services re purchase of wharf property at Stanley Bridge, $42.05; Albert C. Saunders, Summerside, legal services re purchase of site for Kensington public building, $13.35.
Department of Immigration and Colonization:
1. Payments by the soldier settlement board to the extent of $105.45.
2. S. S. Hessian, $83.50; Stewart and Lewis, $21.95; both of which amounts were paid in connection wth the purchase of farms for settlers.
Subtopic: PRINCE EDWARD ISLAND-PAYMENTS FOR LEGAL SERVICES