1. When will the investigation of the reparations commissioner be completed and final report made? . , , ,
2. How many claims have been made:
3. How many claims have been fully investigated?
4. What amount was claimed by all claimants?
5. What amount is represented by claims not yet fully investigated?
6. What amount has the commissioner recommended should be paid in cases in which investigation is complete?
7. How many claims have been paid (a) in
full, (b) partially? ,
8. How much has been paid under 7 (a), and 7 (b), respectively?
9. Has any provision been made for dependents of the civil population who lost their lives as a result of illegal warfare of the enemy?
10. What is nature of provision, if any, referred to in paragraph 9?
11. What amount has been collected by Canada for reparations?
12. What amount is payable to Canada for reparations and how is it payable?
Subtopic: REPARATIONS COMMISSION REPORT