1. What have been the records of grading dairy produce for export from Canada (a) in percentage of improvement in (1) butter, (2) cheese; and (b) in percentage of both butter and cheese, grading (1) special, (2) No. 1. and (3) No. 2?
2. How many dairy produce graders were employed in 1925 and where?
3. What was the total cost of grading butter and cheese in 1925?
4. What quantities of butter and cheese were graded in 1923, 1924 and 1925. respectively?
5. What was the cost of grading (a) 100 pounds of butter, (b) 100 pounds of cheese?
6. Are the grades, as marked by Canadian graders, accepted in the United Kingdom?
7. Is the total cost of this grading service borne by the government, and if so, is it the intention to so continue this service?
Subtopic: BUTTER AND CHEESE GRADING