1. How many Chinese landed in Canada for the first time, according to Canadian government returns, during the calendar year 1925?
2. Of those entering, how many came as, (a) members of the diplomatic service and their servants; (b) merchants; (c) students; (d) under section 9, chap. 38 of the Chinese Immigration Act 1923?
3. What was the classification as to occupation of those admitted under said section 9, chap. 38?
4. What was the usual period of residence in Canada allowed under such permits?
5. During the year were any existing permits renewed or extended for a further period, and if so, how many and for what further period?
Subtopic: CHINESE IMMIGRATION