1. Yes; cheque was prepared in favour of The Bonanza Creek Gold Mining Company, Limited, and Messrs. Aylesworth, Wright, Thompson and Lawr, barristers of Toronto.
2. According to the Exchequer Court Act, Chapter 140 of the Revised Statutes of Canada, Section 79, the award was paid out of the consolidated revenue fund; and for the purpose of accounting was classified under the expenditure of the Yukon Territory.
3. Frank S. Berry, President; Walter H. Redman, Vice-President; Fred J. Bowen, Secretary-Treasurer; James A. Crotty, Director; Arthur K. Hutchins, Director.
4. Toronto, in care of Messrs. Aylesworth, Wright, Thompson and Lawr.
5. On the advice of the solicitor for the Department of Justice in the case of Bonanza versus The King, who conducted the defence for the crown.
Subtopic: BONANZA CREEK MINING COMPANY