1. What was the cost of the Quebec bridge, excluding the cost of the two bridges which foundered?
2. Were the plans of the Quebec bridge, at its inception, approved by order in council as provided by the Navigable Waters Protection Act, c. 115, R.S. 1906 and previous identical acts?
3. Have the plans of the bridge to be erected between Montreal and the south shore been deposited at the Department of Public Works (c. 115, sec. 7, R.S.C. 1906)?
4. In what newspapers of Montreal was the notice of the deposit of said plans at the Department of Public Works, published (c. 115, sec. 7, R.S.C. 1906)?
5. Did the Canada Gazette publish said notice? If so, in what numbers (c. 115, sec. 7)?
Subtopic: QUEBEC HARBOUR COMMISSIONERS