1. Has Colonel G. B. Begy, of Belleville, a contract with the government respecting the purchase of fish?
2. If so, when is the contract dated, for what period does it last and what fish in what areas are covered by such contract?
3. Was such contract secured by tender?
4. If not, what prices were to be paid for such fish, and who fixed the prices?
5. How much has been paid to or on behalf of Colonel Begy on this contract and how much is owing and unpaid at the present time?
Subtopic: COLONEL G. B. BEGY