1. Having reference to reply to questions on Hansard, page 1317, March 24, stating that Quebec Board of Harbour Commissioners had not overdrawn its appropriations, how does the government account for an item of $11,881,350.58 appearing on page 11 of the Public Accounts, 1924, schedule L, and shown among miscellaneous investment (non-active) in the balance sheet for March 31, 1924, page 2 of the said Public Accounts?
2. Is the said sum of $11,881,350.58 in excess of, and to be added to a further sum of $8,426,800 shown in the said answer on page 1317 of Hansard, as having been advanced to Harbour Commissioners for harboui improvements, and on which no interest has been paid?
3. Do the above items, added together, represent the amount advanced for Quebec harbour improvements?
4. Has any interest been paid on the said amount, if so, how much?
5. Has any report been made by the Board of Audit, or by J. W. Tribble?
Subtopic: QUEBEC HARBOUR COMMISSION