1. Was the postmaster at St. Gedeon, Chicoutimi
county, dismissed ? .
2. If so, for what reason?
3. Was an investigation held in connection with this employee, and by whom?
4. On what date was this investigation made, and on what date was the report remitted to the minister ?
5. To whom was the post office assigned, on whose recommendation was action taken, and in whose house was the office placed?
6. Did the Civil Service Commission by published notice call for applications for this post office?
7. If so, how many applications were received, and who was their selection?
8. Has the new postmaster been nominated? If not, why ?
9. Is the government aware that what has passed at St. Gedeon since the 15th November, in connection with the post office, is a disgrace without precedent?
Subtopic: CANADIAN NATIONAL RAILWAYS- PARRY SOUND