1. What has been the cost, to date, of the parliament buildings?
2. What is the name of the contractor?
3. What percentage is he paid for his work?
4. What amount has he been paid, to date, for work accomplished ?
5. What is the name of architect who drew the plans for the parliament buildings?
6. What percentage and what amount, to date, has said architect drawn for his work?
7. What is the name of the assistant architect?
8. What percentage and what amount has said assistant architect drawn, up to date, for his work?
9. Has the architect who drew the plans for the parliament buildings, received, over and above his commission, from the government, other amounts as reimbursements for travelling expenses, either for himself or his assistants, also for telegrams, messenger service, etc. ?
10. If so, under what agreement with the government and under what budget items have these amounts been paid to him?
Subtopic: COST OF PARLIAMENT BUILDINGS