Right Hon. Mr. MACKENZIE KING:
Under authority of chapter 46, Statutes of Canada, 1923, 13-14 George V.
QUEBEC HARBOUR COMMISSION Mr. HANSON: '
1. When was the Quebec Harbour Commission created ?
2. Under what statutory authority?
3. What loans or advances have been made to said commission since its creation, and under what authority?
4. Is it not a fact that loans or advances over and above those authorized by statute have been made by the government to this commission?
5. If so, when were such loans or advances made; in what amounts and under what authority?
6. Has the Governor in Council authority to order advances or loans to this commission over and above those specifically authorized by statute?
7. If so, where is such authority to be found?