1. The Minto street armoury, Winnipeg, is used for the accommodation of the following non-permanent active militia units located in Winnipeg:-
The Winnipeg Rifles,
The Winnipeg Grenadiers.
The Cameron Highlanders of Canada.
10th Machine Gun Brigade.
10th Divisional Train, C.A.S.C.
10th Signal Battalion.
3rd Field Ambulance, C.A.M.C.
No. 10 Detachment, C.A.V.C.
13th Field Battery.
17th Field Battery.
19th Field Battery.
38th Field Battery.
11th Siege Battery.
12th Field Company, Canadian Engineers.
Cyclist Company, Corps of Guides.
Fort Garry Horse.
2nd Motor Machine, Machine Gun Brigade.
District Medical Stores.
Small quantity of Ordnance Stores.
Royal School of Artillery.
5th Artillery Brigade Headquarters.
6th Mounted Brigade Headquarters.
20th Infantry Brigade Headquarters.
Winnipeg Highland Cadets.
2. Yes. Non-permanent active militia units; Garrison Badminton Club, and Military Athletic Association.
The conditions covering such use for recreation purposes by other than non-permanent active militia units are,-
(1) Without expense to the public.
(2) That special precautions be taken to safeguard the contents of the building.
3. The cost of upkeep of this armoury for the fiscal year 1922-23, was as follows:
Fuel $ 9.847 98
6,559 25Engineer Services
742 00Miscellaneous Services
10 00Total $19,420 70
. MR. P. J. O'CONNOR
Subtopic: MINTO STREET ARMOURY, WINNIPEG