1. What are the names of the persons who submitted tenders in connection with the contract given out by the Dominion Government on November 17, 1921, establishing a passenger, postal and freight service between Canada, the West Indies and British Guiana?
2. For what period has the above contract been given?
3. What are the conditions governing same?
4. Why was the Canadian Merchant Marine not given the said contract?
5. Is the Government in a position to cancel said contract?
Subtopic: CANADA-WEST INDIES SERVICE