1. How many bonded liquor warehouses, operating in the province of Saskatchewan, have been licensed by the Dominion Government?
2. Has the Saskatchewan Government, or any of its members, approached the Dominion Government with a view to having the numbers of said bonded liquor warehouses reduced or increased, or having the powers of said warehouses resfricted or altered in any way?
3. Has this Government granted licenses to any export liquor houses now operating in the province of Saskatchewan?
4. If so, how many?
5. If not, are said export liquor houses carrying on trade over which the Federal Government has jurisdiction?
6. Can the Federal Government prevent said export liquor houses carrying on interprovincial trade?
7. Has any provincial government or any one representing any provincial government approached the Federal Government with a view to having operations of said export liquor houses restricted or altered in any way?
S. If so, what provincial governments, and what was the nature of request or requests made ?
Subtopic: EXPORT LIQUOR WAREHOUSES