1. What were the w7ar services of Captain Carty, the commissioner's representative on the Appeal Board of the chief architect's branch, Department of Public Works?
2. What salary did he receive when appointed?
3. Was he instructed or directed regarding those who were to lose or to win their appeals ?
4. If so, by whom?
5. Before hearing the appeals did he have interviews with officials of the branch regarding the decision to be rendered?
6. If so, what are the names of said officials?
7. Is he still on the staff of the commission?
8. If not, where is he employed?
9. What salary did he receive during the last year?
10. Did he obtain his present position by competitive examinations?
11. If not, why?
12. What salary is he presently receiving?
Subtopic: CAPTAIN CARTY