1. Has W. E. Campbell been recently appointed to advise the Minister of Railways or Deputy Minister of Railways, or the Board of Railway Commissioners in regard to traffic matters, or has he been appointed in any capacity, and for what duties?
2. If so, is such appointment permanent or temporary, and if the latter, for what period?
3. Is Mr. W. E. Campbell the gentleman who has held the position of Secretary of the Canadian Freight Association, Western Lines?
4. If so, has he resigned such position?
5. Is Mr. Campbell's appointment for the special purpose of advising the government regarding the Crow's Nest Pass agreement?
Subtopic: MR. E. BERTRAND