1. Has any federal grant been paid on the cost of the provincial highway from St. Thomas to Niagara Falls, Ontario?
2. What is the distance from the Village of Canboro to the Village of Allanburg, via Dunn-ville and Welland, how many railway crossings are there, and has any federal grant been paid towards the cost of this section of the said highway?
3. What is the estimated cost of this section of the said highway?
4. What is the distance from Canboro village straight east, following the old Canboro or Talbot road to the village of Allanburg. How many railway crossings are there on this section, and was any estimate prepared for this route?
5. Why was such a big bow put in the road between Canboro and Allanburg villages, at such an increased mileage and expense?
Subtopic: ST. THOMAS-NIAGARA FALLS HIGHWAY