2. Nine, as follows: W. G. Bailey, F. 0. Everett, R. E. Goodell, W. A. Grove, C. Gusler, G. E. Jaquet, P. J. Nelson, H. J. Reber, C. M. Tipton.
3. Yes. These reports have been made to the Sub-committee of Council and to the Council, and have been aated upon by .both.
4. When and as approved, they are made known to the heads of the departments and the Civil Service Commission who co-operate in effecting the organization thereby sanctioned.
5. $10,000 per month.
7. April 3, 1921.
8. Yes. The Sub-committee have secured the services of certain of these employees on temporary, basis for such time as may be necessary to effectuate the reorganization already begun in the Departments of Post-Office, Customs' and Inland Revenue. The remuneration is based on the payments made under the former contract.
10. Full consideration has been given to these representations by the Sub-committee and by Council itself.
Subtopic: EMERGENCY APPROPRIATION FOR UNEMPLOYED