1. Is it true that 1.5001 Blood Indian cattle died of starvation during the winter of 1919-20 ?
If not, what was the exact number of losses?
2. How many Blood1 Indian cattle were counted and recorded at the spring round-up of 1919', including the spring calves?
3. How many surviving cattle were recorded at the spring round-up and counting of 1920, excluding the spring calves?
4. How many Blood Indian work horses were reported to the department as having died of starvation during the winter of 1919-20?
5. How many Indian horses, other than work horses, were reported to have died from the same cause during the said period?
Subtopic: BLOOD INDIAN RESERVE