1. In what year did the Blood Indians first engage in the business of raising cattle?
2. How many cattle were supplied by the Department of Indian Affairs in that year?
3. Who took charge of the Blood reserve in
1903, and when did he leave the service of the department? -
4. How many cattle were on the reserve when he took charge?
5. How many cattle did he report to be on the reserve in 1905, 1906, and 1907 respectively?
6^ How many cattle were found to be on the reserve when he left the service of the department?
Subtopic: BLOOD INDIAN RESERVE