1 How many leases were granted for grazing* purposes on the northern end of the Blood reserve in 1918 under the Greater Production scheme?
2. Approximately, what was the total acreage covered by said north end leases?
3. How many of said leases fixed a limit as to the number of live stock to be grazed and in such cases how many head of stock were allowed to each section of 640 acres?
4. Were any of the above lessees compelled to fence their leases?
5. How many of the above class of leases, on the Blood reserve in 1918, were free of both fencing conditions and restrictions as to the number of stock brought on to the reserve under them?
6. Did these leases give the holders thereof practically unlimited grazing privileges over the unleased portion of the Blood Reserve?
Subtopic: BLOOD INDIAN RESERVE