1. Is the Government aware that certain Blood Indians were by the Greater Production leases of 1918 deprived of their means of living on the reserve and have since been obliged to roam about the surrounding country hunting odd jobs by which to support their families?
2. Is it the intention of the Government tc continue the said grazing leases on the Blood Reserve for 1921?
3. How many Blood Indians are at present homeless as the result of the said Greater Production leases of 1918 and the continuation thereof in 1919 and 1920?
4. Is it the intention of the Government to repeal the amendment of the Indian Act under which these dispossessions took place?
5. Has the Indian Department ottered compensation to any of the dispossessed Indians? If so, when, to whom, and what was the compensation ottered?
6. If not, why?
Subtopic: BLOOD INDIAN RESERVE