1. What is the total amount of disbursements made to Dr. Michael Fiset of Quebec by the Postmaster General or any other minister since the 18th April, 1914?
2. How many reports have been issued to the Postmaster General or any other Minister of the Crown by Dr. Fiset since the date of his appointment by Order in Council of April 18, 1917?
3. For what length of time Is Dr. Fiset supposed to give his services for which he receives the sum of $2,800 per annum?
4. Are there other officials, in any other part of the Dominion, who occupy a position of a similar nature to that held by Dr. Fiset?
5. Is it the intention of the Postmaster General to keep the said Dr. Fiset in the present position at a salary of $2,800 per annum?
Subtopic: QUEBEC AND SAGUENAY RAILWAY