1. Is an employee of the Government superannuated when so entitled, according to age or according to capacity?
2. Does this apply only to those who pay into the Superannuation Fund or does it apply to those in the Government's employ who do not so pay?
3. What body administers the superannuation or discharge of Government employees?
4. Is that body authorized to set aside at any time the provisions of the rule or law governing the discharge or superannuation of Government employees?
5. If so, by what provision?
Subtopic: SUPERANNUATION OF GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES.