1. How many trips has the Honourable P. E. Blondin made to England, France or any other European country since December, 1917?
2. For how long was he absent from Canada on each trip?
3. What were the total amounts of the bills submitted to the Government or any member of the Government, for expenses incurred by Mr. Blondin on these trips?
4. What was the total cost to the country of "each trip to Europe made by Mr. Blondin?
5. Have all accounts incurred by Mr. Blondin when overseas been paid?
6. If not, what amounts remain unpaid?
Subtopic: HON. MR. BLONDIN'S TRIPS TO EUROPE.