Hon. Mr. ROWELL:
The terms of the Treaty with Turkey have been under consideration by the Government and the Government has made representations in reference thereto. An announcement will be made in due course.
MILITARY EXPEDITION TO CHICOUTIMI. Mr. SAVARD:
1. What were the costs incurred during ithe fall of 1918, in connection with the expedition of a regiment, in command of Lieut.-Colonel L. A. Beaubien, to Chicoutimi?
2. How long was the said regiment stationed at Chicoutimi?
3. How many officers and men comprised the regiment?
4. How many conscripted men were exempted from military service or obtained leave of absence?
5. How many defaulters were brought to Quebec by1 the police?
6. How many of such defaulters died in military hospitals?
Subtopic: EXPULSION OF THE TURK FROM EUROPE.