1. What are the names of the 15 companies who made application to the Government for license for the manufacture of oleomargarine?
2. On what grounds were all except the Harris Abattoir Company and the Swift Canadian Company refused license?
3. Did the Government inquiry, of which Mr. George Henderson of Ottawa was Commissioner ascertain what percentage of stock Sir Joseph Flavelle held in the Harris Abattoir Company?
4. If so, what was the percentage?
5. Who are the owners and shareholders of the Swift Canadian Company, Ltd.?
Subtopic: MANUFACTURE OF OLEOMARGARINE.