1. What pension does Col. R. H. Labatt of the Pension Commissioners draw annually?
2. On what date was this1 pension granted?
3. Was it before or after Union Government was formed?
4. Does the Board of Pension Commissioners grant a full disability pension to soldiers who have an income from the Government or otherwise of $2,000?
5. Have all soldiers been granted full disability pension whose disease has been diagnosed as valvular disease of the heart?
6. Is there a case on record in the Office of the Pension Commissioners where a soldier who had an income of $5,000 was given a full disability pension?
7. Has Col. Labatt any other income except that provided by the Pensions Board?
8. Is Col. Labatt related in any way to any member of the present Government?
9. If so, what are the names of the members to whom he is related?
10. Do any of Col. Labatt's children draw pensions? '
11. If so, what are their names, ages and amount of pension each draws?
12. On what date was the pension granted to his children?
Subtopic: PENSION ALLOWANCE TO COL. LABATT.