1. How many retired officers of the Royal Northwest Mounted Police are drawing pensions?
2. What is the pension allowance for officers?
3. In case of the death of a retired officer, does the pension go to his wife and family?
4. What la the amount of pension to noncommissioned officers and men of the Royal Northwest Mounted Police?
5. Does this pension go to the widow and family?
6. Is it the intention of the Government to revise the Royal Northwest Mounted Police Pension Act, in order to provide a better allowance for the men who have served long periods in that force?
Subtopic: MOUNTED POLICE-PENSIONS.