1. On what date did the accountant of the House of Commons first occupy the office at the corner of Wellington and Metcalfe Streets?
2. Were these offices under lease to any other party at the time the Government first entered into possession?
3. If so, to whom and at what rental?
4. Was the lease of the former lessee transferred to the Government? If so, on what terms?
5. On what date was the lease signed that expires on the 5th of February, 1918?
6. Did the Government occupy these premises prior to the date of the existing lease? If so, for how long and on what terms?
Subtopic: HOUSE OF COMMONS-ACCOUNTANT'S OFFICE.