3. See answer to Number 2. [DOT]
4. Claims for abuttal damages have been presented as follows: George V. Steeves, $1,000; Edward O, Steeves, $5,800; M. Francois Hogan and Margaret" E. Hogan, $6,000; James D. LeBlane, $12,000; Henry
S. Armstrong, amount not named; W. McK. Weldon, amount not named. [DOT]
7. The contracts for the concrete and other bridge work in connection with subway are at schedule prices for the different items of work.
8. When financial conditions improve it is the intention of the department to complete the elimination of level crossings in the city of Moncton, in accordance with the arrangement made between the management and the city.
9. The rates of grades not changed.
Subtopic: MAIN STREET SUBWAY, MONCTON.