1. 5,775 tons.
2. $1.20 per ton on scow at Valleyfield.
3. 5,775 tons.
4. $1.20 per ton.
5. By Government-owned scows and tug -the Carillon.
6. Two scows, one tug, six men.
7. Transportation at the rate of one trip per day for 52 days. Each trip consumed about two hours.
8. $2.35 for fuel and oil. No charge made tor crew and tug which did the hauling, while the dredge she was attending was loading her own scows and otherwise would have been idle.
9. Nothing has been paid Philias Viau.
10. Nothing. '
Subtopic: SOULANGES CANAL-STONE FOR PIER.