1. How many tons of stone did the Gover-ment purchase for the construction of the pier at the head of the Soulanges canal?
2. What price per ton was paid?
3. How many tons were purchased from Philias Dore, of Valleyfield?
4. What price per ton did he receive?
5. By what method of transportation was such stone conveyed to the works?
6. How many boats, scows and men were employed in such transportation?
7. How many days were required for the transportation of such stone?
8. What was the daily cost of such work?
9. What amount has Philias Viau received so far?
10. What amount is still due him?
Subtopic: SOULANGES CANAL-STONE FOR PIER.