1. One hundred and fifty.
2. Kelly-Springfield Motor Truck Company, Springfield, Ohio.
3. Kelly-Springfield 34 ton.
4. $2,550, less $259.32 for tires and tools which are being purchased in Canada.
5. For the complete chassis without body, tires and tools, but with side and tail lamps.
6. The tires cost $247 per set; the tool contract is still under consideration. The bodies contracted for cost $168 each.
7. The Massey-Harris Company, McLaughlin Carriage Company, the Oxford Motor Car Company.
8. Lt.-Col. Hurdman, inspector of carriages.
Subtopic: WAR SUPPLIES-MOTOR TRUCKS.