1. How many motor trucks did the Government purchase for the second contingent?
2. From what company did it purchase them?
3. What is the name of the trucks?
4. What price was paid for each truck?
5. Is the price paid for the complete truck, tires, lamps and necessary utensils belonging to each?
6. If not, what price was paid for the tires, lamps and utensils, and what price was paid for the body of, each truck?
7. From what company were such bodies of trucks purchased?
8. Who was appointed to receive them?
9. Have they all been delivered?
Subtopic: WAR SUPPLIES-MOTOR TRUCKS.