1. When did the contract expire for carrying the mails between Grandigue Perry, Arichat and Vest Arichat, recently held by Joseph Parker?
2. Were tenders asked for in respect of this service during the year 1914?
3. If so, when were notices calling for tenders posted, and what was the last date for receiving such tenders?
4. From whom were tenders received, and what is the amount of each?
0. (a) Who performed the service since the expiration of Parker's contract, (b) and what is the amount paid for same?
6. Why was not the contract awarded to the lowest tenderer?
7. What was the amount of Parker's contract ?
8. When will the new contract be awarded?
Subtopic: ARICHAT MAIL SERVICE.