1. Were any arrangements arrived at between the Government and the Canadian Pacific Railway Company in connection with the passing of vehicles on the latter company's bridge between Caughnawaga and Lachine?
2. Is the Government aware that during the last Chateauguay election the Conservatives who took part in such election are said to have stated to the electors of that county that that question was settled, and also that the plans have been published in the newspaper La Patrie, of Montreal, and distributed by thousands everywhere in the County during the election, showing in one of the plans the part added to the Lachine bridge and intended for vehicles?
3. Has the Government made any agreement with the Canadian Pacific Railway Company to that effect? If so, what is the agreement?
4. What will be the amount to be paid by the Canadian Government to the Canadian Pacific for such work?
5. Is it the intention of the Government to place in the supplementary Estimates the necessary amount for the performance of this work?
Subtopic: CANADIAN PACIFIC RAILWAY BRIDGE, LACHINE.