1. Did the Postmaster General take a trip or trips in the Canadian West and other parts of the country with the Right Hon. Herbert Samuel, Postmaster General of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland, during the year 1913?
2. How many stenographers and servants accompanied him and what were the travelling expenses of such stenographers and servants?
3. Was the Postmaster General accompanied by ladies, and what are their names?
4. What amount has the Government paid as expenses for that trip?
5. Were the expenses of that trip shared by the Government of Great Britain and Ireland?
Subtopic: EXPENSES OF POSTMASTER GENERAL.