1. What quantity of timber has been sold off the government farm at Kentville from March 1, 1912, to date?
2. What are the names of the parties to whom sold, the amount purchased by each and price of same?
3. Have all accounts for timber sold or taken from government farm since March 1, 1912, been paid?
4. If not, what are the names and amounts of those in arrears?
5. What is the cost per cord to the Government for firewood delivered from the government farm? .
6. How many cords of firewood have been sold since March 1, 1912, to date?
7. To whom is payment made for timber and firewood sold off the farm?
Subtopic: TIMBER ON KENTVILLE GOVERNMENT FARM.