1. What is the cost of the operation of the special train leaving Toronto at 1.55 a.m., each week day morning for carymg Toronto newspapers to London? .
2 What correspondence is there leading up to this departure in the mail service?
3. Wliat were the trains by which this mail was formerly carried and the hours at which they left Toronto?
4. What is the cost to the Post Office Department of the new train?
5. Do the newspapers pay any share of the cost of this train? If so, to what extent?
6. Why was this special newspaper train established to run west of Toronto to London and not east of Toronto?
Subtopic: SPECIAL NEWSPAPER TRAINS.