1. Was the contract for carrying the mail between Cacouna and the railway station cancelled by the present government in 1896, and why ?
2. After the cancellation of the said contract, was a new contract entered into for the said transport of the mail for four years at 5i cents per trip ?
3. After the expiration of this contract, has the carrier had 25 cents per trip without tender or contract ?
4,1'or how long has the government so paid 25 cents per trip ?
5. Were new tenders asked for this service in the month of February last, such service to commence on the 1st April, 1902 ?
6. Who was the lowest tenderer ?
7. Why was his tender not accepted ?
8. What tender has been accepted ?
9. Is the contract signed ? When will the new
service by contract commence ? .
Subtopic: MAIL BETWEEN CACOUNA AND RAILWAY STATION.